Data EntryNovo Nordisk
Super Intern needed for Admin. departmentUniversal Site Services
Admin clerkFALCK HEALTH CARE GROUP
Office assistFALCK HEALTH CARE GROUP
Data entryFalck Group
Seeking intern to seek sponsorshipsStyle Studio Hair Salon
Medical Service Administrative AssistantRush Medicals University Center
Marketing AssistantBookmark This
2321 JFK Boulevard
North Bergen, NJ
Posted: August 12 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSuuchi Inc, is a diverse supplier certified, woman owned, women operated custom concept. We are “customize” fanatics that are here to serve a world that only wants custom.
Our company is a champion of diversity and empowerment. We employ American seamstresses, boosting economic growth in our manufacturing industry. Guided by technology and nimble manufacturing, we are companies’ full stack answer from sourcing, printing, design, cutting, production & web technology. Our process delivers for both standard and custom products including apparel, pets, home, accessories, uniforms and more.
We are looking for interns with a passion for learning. Let us know what you're good at and what you want to learn more about, and we'll see if we are a good match.
ResponsibilitiesWhat Will You Be Responsible For?
• Rotation in Marketing, Production, Account Management, Fashion and/or Product Design – Dependent on interest and skill levels.
Why Work for Us?
• You have the opportunity to learn new skills and software.
• We are a unique company where everything is custom made.
• Opportunity for a full-time position available.
• We are a fashion startup that is disrupting the industry!
• Family atmosphere.
RequirementsSkills: Communication and organization are key. Let us know what your skills are and we'll see how we can help develop them.
What Makes a Great Candidate?
• Self-motivated, hard-working attitude.
• Results Driven.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
• Experience is a plus but not necessary - we all have to start somewhere!