Marketing/sales InternBookmark This
pro global supply
Posted: August 27 2015
Company Location: San Diego, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSmall company dedicated in planning and sourcing materials for our customers world wide, products and manufacturing can be sourced globally, looking for an individual that can bring creative ideas that will help grow sales.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Creative Entrepreneurship, B2B Marketing, Advertising Sales
Preferred - Bilingual, Bilingual-English/Spanish, Mandarin