Administrative Assistant with advancement potential to Executive Assistant or Office ManagerSolomon Ventures and Consulting, LLC
CLERICAL INTERNSHIPCLEAN WATER! A TRASH AND DEBRIS CLEAN UP SERVICE!
ASSISTANTCLEAN WATER! A TRASH AND DEBRIS CLEAN UP SERVICE!
EXECUTIVE INTERNSHIPCLEAN WATER! A TRASH AND DEBRIS CLEAN UP SERVICE!
Administrative AssistantTech Row
Data EntryCatholic Health Association
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
Aviation Institute of Maintenance-Dallas
Posted: October 03 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations, Aerospace & Defense
DescriptionData Entry, Clerical Admin, Administrative Assistant, Customer Service, Accounting, Payroll Clerk needed on full time basis (M - F, 8:00am - 5:00pm) in a fast pace office environment. Needed is someone that can work independently by giving a service that is tailored to each of our customer’s needs. Requirements: type 40 WPM, Microsoft office 2003/2007, detail oriented, computer literate, organizational skills, problem solving skills, accurate and timely entry of information into department database. Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screening. Salary: $24.7 hr
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment