Business Administrative / Internships AssistantStewart Fabric Inc
Assistant / Dispatcher Internship PositionMcoll Investments
Social Media InternshipThe Hunter Group
Office InternLiving R.E.A.L., Inc.
Data entryANGLO PACIFIC GROUP
Office InternANGLO PACIFIC GROUP
Customer Service RepresentativeANGLO PACIFIC GROUP
Customer Service RepresentativeANGLO PACIFIC
MEMBERSHIP COORDINATOR INTERNBookmark This
NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF WOMEN OWNED SMALL BUSINESSES, INC
Posted: November 02 2015
Company Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNational Association of Women Owned Small Businesses, Inc. is a membership based organization focused on educating women owned and other small businesses how to become Suppliers/Vendors for corporations, educational institutes and government agencies.
The Membership Coordinator Intern will follow up on leads, maintain database and seek new members from events and other opportunities.
ResponsibilitiesThe Membership Coordinator will report directly to the CEO/President and is responsible for All Membership activities:
* Maintain current/active database
* Call/follow up on renewals, prospects, etc.
* Send out all communication to new/renewal Members
* Attend organization's meetings, events-setup Membership table
* Keep application and other documents current, available
RequirementsThe Membership Coordinator must have/be/do the following:
* Reliable transportation in order to attend events, meetings, etc.
* Excellent computer skills, especially EXCEL; prefer good knowledge and skills in ACCESS DATABASE/MGMT, but not required.
* Own laptop
* Great, excellent communication skills: written and oral
* Professional dress, behavior; positive, pleasant attitude
SkillsRequired - Excel, Written & Oral Presentation Skills, Outstanding time management skills, Committed to Professionalism, Administrative, Exceptional verbal, High Sense Of Urgency, Basic Computer Skills
Preferred - Access Database, Access Management