Administrative Intern wanted for the upcoming semester - All majors can applyReal Estate Investing
Office InternVulcan Electronics
Rotational Internship with Business owner/managerVulcan Electronics
Real Estate Executive AssistantYour Town & Country Real Estate
Admin Assistant Intern- Immediate FillArielle Mills
Administration and Database AssistantBoston Neighborhood Network
Customer Service Rep/AdminMedical Guardian
MEMBERSHIP COORDINATOR INTERNBookmark This
NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF WOMEN OWNED SMALL BUSINESSES, INC
Posted: November 02 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNational Association of Women Owned Small Businesses, Inc. is a membership based organization focused on educating women owned and other small businesses how to become Suppliers/Vendors for corporations, educational institutes and government agencies.
The Membership Coordinator Intern will follow up on leads, maintain database and seek new members from events and other opportunities.
ResponsibilitiesThe Membership Coordinator will report directly to the CEO/President and is responsible for All Membership activities:
* Maintain current/active database
* Call/follow up on renewals, prospects, etc.
* Send out all communication to new/renewal Members
* Attend organization's meetings, events-setup Membership table
* Keep application and other documents current, available
RequirementsThe Membership Coordinator must have/be/do the following:
* Reliable transportation in order to attend events, meetings, etc.
* Excellent computer skills, especially EXCEL; prefer good knowledge and skills in ACCESS DATABASE/MGMT, but not required.
* Own laptop
* Great, excellent communication skills: written and oral
* Professional dress, behavior; positive, pleasant attitude
SkillsRequired - Excel, Exceptional verbal, Written & Oral Presentation Skills, Basic Computer Skills, Administrative, Outstanding time management skills, High Sense Of Urgency, Committed to Professionalism
Preferred - Access Database, Access Management