administrative assistantKloes Healthcare Copereation
Office InternDriven Vision
Data Entry Clerknorth Carolina Healthcare Quality Alliance Inc.
customer service representativenorth Carolina Healthcare Quality Alliance Inc.
Office InternMountain Pacific
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE ( DIGITAL )ANTHEM Inc.
Data Entry AnalystANTHEM Inc.
Museum Operations InternBookmark This
Minnesota Children's Museum
10 West 7th Street
Saint Paul, MN
Posted: October 11 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAbout Minnesota Children's Museum
Minnesota Children’s Museum’s mission is sparking children’s learning through play. We are dedicated to providing children with a hands-on and stimulating environment to explore and discover. With locations in St. Paul, Rochester, and the Mall of America, MCM employs 65 full-time and 65 part-time employees and engages over 1,300 volunteers annually. At MCM our workplace values that guide how we work together are: Play, Include, Grow, Serve and Strive.
Minnesota Children's Museum is dedicated to growing a diverse and culturally competent team of highly engaged staff and volunteers. Applicants from diverse populations are strongly encouraged to apply.
This position is responsible for assisting with the daily tasks that are essential to running a large customer service department in a non-profit organization. This includes assisting in the hiring of front line staff, running reports, updating spreadsheets and documents and other administrative tasks. Specific duties depend on schedule availability.
NOTE: Apply online at www.mcm.org/internships. Submit an online application, cover letter, and resume. Applications are not complete until all three materials are submitted.
RequirementsMajor Job Accountabilities
This is an estimate of the duties to be included in this internship. The exact duties and projects will be determined by mutual agreement of the intern and museum staff. All duties will be carried out with the direction and supervision of the Gallery Services or Box Office Coordinator.
• Assist with the hiring of front line staff for the new museum by screening applications, contacting applicants, scheduling interviews, performing reference checks and documenting aspects of the hiring process
• Complete and distribute weekly and monthly department reports, including sales and over/short reports.
• Assist in the creation and documentation of new department processes and procedures for staff trainings.
• Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
1. Ability to organize time and work independently, follow directions and complete tasks in an effective manner.
2. Skill in coordinating tasks and projects.
3. Good written and verbal skills.
4. Computer skills, including word processing and spreadsheets.
5. Ability to work well with people.
6. Minimum Junior or Senior standing in post-secondary setting.