ADMIN & MARKETING INTERNSHIPNu Republic
Personal AssistantThe Single Wives Club
Logistics InternITOCHU Prominent USA LCC
Office ManagerArmstrong World Industries
Data Entry AnalystANTHEM Inc.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE ( DIGITAL )EISER
Data Entry and Information ProcessingEISER
Museum Programs Intern (Unpaid)Bookmark This
The Branch Museum of Architecture and Design
2501 Monument Avenue
Posted: October 17 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Branch Museum of Architecture and Design is a 501c3 non-profit museum located in the heart of Richmond, VA. We are dedicated to revealing the inherent beauty of created form and space while igniting a passion for design. The museum is housed within an architectural treasure, and serves as a destination and resource for the investigation of form and function.
The Branch Museum of Architecture and Design seeks an Programs Intern to assist the Manager of Outreach Programs. The intern will assist with day-to-day procedures, docent and volunteer programs, outreach efforts, and special projects as assigned. This is an excellent opportunity for an organized and motivated student to gain programmatic experience in a nonprofit museum setting.
- Manage visitor services as assigned
- Greet museum guests; answer and route phone calls
- Assist in volunteer and docent management and coordination
- General administrative support: file, organize, process mail, maintain inventory, order and stock general office supplies
- Draft and plan future museum program proposals and outreach initiatives
- Assist with planning DesignMonth RVA
- Conduct a variety of general administrative tasks
- Current undergraduate or recent graduate
- Self-motivated, organized, willing to help with any project no matter how large or small
- Able to balance multiple priorities at once
- Organized, detail oriented
- Excellent written, and verbal communication skills
- Interest in learning a wide range of skills