Administrative and IT AssistantDaewoong Pharmaceuticals
Professional Development Administrative AssistantGreezie KidStyles, LLC
Administrative asst internWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
looking for people interested in learning about Admin/MarketingAlta Vista Group
Administrative AssistantIOOF Holdings Limited
Administrative / Internship AssistantJoules Design Inc
Intern - Workforce Engagement, American Red Cross, New York, NYAmerican Red Cross Greater New York
Assistant Manager job descriptiontwilight
MUSIC INDUSTRY INTERNSHIPBookmark This
Posted: October 05 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInRage Entertainment is an emerging independent label and entertainment company owned by Billboard-topping Sony/ATV producers and songwriters. InRage is releasing the premier acts this fall 2016. We are looking for savvy, passionate MUSIC INDUSTRY interns for the fall 2016 semester and beyond.
Responsibilities• Participating in team meetings, rehearsals, events, etc.
• Organizing our presence at various events
• Creating and posting content for all social media platforms on a daily basis
• Engaging with users across all social media platforms on a daily basis
• Researching trends in the music industry and being “in the know” about artists releases, current events, industry standards, new technology, etc.
• Acting as a spokesperson for InRage when necessary
• Assisting company owners, executives & team members in various tasks
Requirements• You are passionate about music, film, entertainment, creativity, technology, social media, artists and music-lovers
• You have superb communication skills — in representing InRage or talking authentically to followers in 140 character or less
• You are hungry to learn and build — you love applying the stuff you know and are excited about figuring out the unknown.
• You are interested in being part of building a company from the ground up
• You have a stellar social media presence and/or have had experience managing social media
• You are proactive and have creative ideas for how to connect with our existing followers and clients and how to bring in new ones
• You are flexible — you can easily shift from one assignment to another in a moment’s notice
• You are highly organized with great follow-through abilities to make things happen from start to finish
• You go above and beyond
• You have reliable transportation and can travel throughout Los Angeles County
*CSUN & LA Valley College students are encouraged to apply.
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Organization, Research & Development, Administraion
Preferred - Marketing, Graphic Design, Music, Video, Music Industry, Student Leadership, Television Production, Student Activities, Film Industry