- Internships /
- Administration /
- Non Paid Administrative Assistant (Could Lead to Full-time Paid Position)
Administrative assistantyum yum donots
Professional Development in DC - Summer Internship in Washington, DCAmerican University
Data Entryyum yum donots
CTW Ventures Youth DevelopmentClean the World
Administrative InternClean the World
Office InternActivityRez, LLC
Business Administration and Communications InternAptoZen
Office Administration and Communications InternshipAptoZen
Non Paid Administrative Assistant (Could Lead to Full-time Paid Position)Bookmark This
Apex Virtual Solutions
124 S Main St
Posted: March 23 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionApex Virtual Solutions is an Atlanta, Georgia based creative design and marketing company that was established to provide excellent, expert solutions to businesses and entrepreneurs. Apex Virtual Solutions became a fully operational service based company in early 2007. We have built our reputation on trust and consistency.
Apex Virtual Solutions offers a variety of services including virtual assistant support, website design and online marketing.
We are looking for an Administrative Intern who will work performing administrative staff work. You will also review projects focusing on department operations and participate in the collection and preparation of data relative to the work of the department.
Perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities for the department and/or managers and supervisors to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls
- receive and direct visitors and clients
- general clerical duties including photocopying, fax and mailing
- maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- retrieve documents from filing system
- handle requests for information and data
- resolve administrative problems and inquiries
- prepare written responses to routine enquiries
- prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for managers or supervisors
- prepare agendas for meetings and prepare schedules
- record, compile, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
- open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
- maintain office supply inventories
RequirementsEducation and Experience
- computer skills and knowledge of relevant software
- knowledge of operation of standard office equipment.
- knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping
- knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management
- communication skills - written and verbal
- planning and organizing
- problem assessment and problem solving
- information gathering and information monitoring
- attention to detail and accuracy
- customer service orientation