Real estate Investor AdministrationBroadmoor realty acquisitions LLC
Administration AssistantSocar Energy Switzerland
Customer Service RepresentativeViscalom Incorporated
Customer service assistantSocar Energy Switzerland
Office InternMogul Mommies Inc.
Office assiantUniversal xd cleaning service
Marketing Intern/ Personal AssistantDesire Swimsuit Collection llc
admin assistant & operations supportraffaele ruberto llc
Non-Profit Programs Management AssistantBookmark This
Posted: October 07 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKJEM Consulting is a boutique business management consultancy in the music business and entertainment industries, as well as the non-profit sector. Our clients come to us with specific needs in order to reach their goals. We identify their needs and work with them to execute the "Next Steps Strategy" needed to attain their business & professional goals.
Our areas of expertise include sourcing music for media placement, A&R management, indie label, artist management, marketing, promotion, and business administration (for profit and non-profit). Our current client roster includes Grammy nominated & award winning producers & songwriters, notable actors, industry thought leaders, and celebrity & sports non-profit organizations.
KJEM Consulting is putting together a team of enthusiastic, motivated, and creative interns for our Non-Profit Programs Management internship program. You will help with our client with celebrity and top-tier non-profit and program development services, including an after school performing arts program for inner city youth in the greater Los Angeles area. This internship includes working with the CEO of the parent for-profit company who manages the development and deployment of these programs and non-profit organizations!
Learn about core components and tasks are involved in various non-profit program management functions. Get real world experience in program management. Increase your understanding of non-profit organizational management. Be a part of an amazing causes that impact at risk youth and young adults.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Some of the intern responsibilities and tasks are as follows:
• Assist with Project Management, Administration and Organizational Development
• Assist with the creation, implementation, and execution of strategic and targeted marketing and promotion campaigns utilizing Social Media, Online Marketing and Community Awareness campaigns
• Assist with Brand Management & Publicity campaigns
• Writing Assignments including Program Services, Curriculum, Policies and Procedures Manuals, Grants, Posts and Blogs, etc.
• Assist with Fundraising and Sponsorship campaigns
• Asist with Event Planning
• Virtual or Onsite/Non Paid; For Credit desired but not required
• College student majoring in Marketing, Business, Journalism, Public Administration, Public Relations, Non-Profit, Mass Communications, Music, Arts, English, Math.
• Ability to intern 8-20 hours per week
• Up to date Computer with Microsoft Office Software with access to fax machine, printer, and scanner + High speed internet access
• PDA smart phone and/or tablet
• Ability to travel within the greater Los Angeles area for events, meetings, etc. (for onsite interns only)
• Entrepreneurial spirit with a motivation to gain an understanding of all aspects required for a non-profit organization’s success
• Possess the ability to independently manufacture creative marketing campaigns using social media.
SkillsRequired - Active Team Player, Able To Multi-task, Basic Computer Skills, Social Media
Preferred - Creation Of Training Materials, Administrative, Social Media Advertising, Social Media Marketing, Social Media Communications, Non-profit Administration, Non-profit Communications, Non-profit Development, Media Relations, Public Relations, Social Marketing, Blogger