Office Assistant Fashion internLena Erziak
Intern/Project Assistant: Monitoring, Evaluation & LearningNDI
Administrative InternThe Tree of Health Center
College InternsBushwick Film Festival.com
Virtual Personal Assistant Needed UrgentlyGlobal Orphans Trust & Humanitarian Services, Inc. (GOTAHS)
Office InternSaddleback Leather Company
Resort InternshipThe Alexander Hotel
Health Care InternAllegis Group
Office Administration Intern - Spring/Summer Quarter/SemesterBookmark This
222 Mamaroneck Ave #301
White Plains, NY
Posted: March 21 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMHG Consulting is a privately sales and consulting firm located in White Plains, New York. We are dedicated to helping our internationally recognized clients in their pursuit to acquire new business. Our clients expect a professional point of sale and understand the value of building relationships with their target customers. MHG Consulting is now offering positions at the entry level for our Human Resources Department.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, and order supplies.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Detail-oriented and organize