Administrative InternThe Tree of Health Center
pricing Clerk AssistantInternational Logistics Express, Inc.
2017 D&I Internship Program - Orlando, FloridaUSTA
2017 D&I Internship Program - White Plains,NY & Flushing NY (approx 12 )USTA
Wanted: Spring interns for life changing internship.Defined With Purpose
Administrative AssistantEstella Marie...
Office / Administrative ClerkBookmark This
Proverbial Peace Revived
708 Landing Pointe
Posted: January 01 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionProverbial Peace Revived (PPR) is a federally certified non-profit (501c3) community outreach organization, faith-based in its purpose, directives and operations. PPR is in need of an Administrative Support Intern to assist the Director of Administrative Services in maintaining administrative documentation for organizational operations. The organization was founded in 2002 to empower the emotionally wounded and spiritually broken to release, forgive, and heal from the traumas of past hurt, and live purposeful, successful lives. The mission of the ministry is to help individuals who are lost and hopeless from the stressors of child abuse, molestation, rape, domestic violence, or other painful family ordeals and reignite the possibilities of hope, peace, and joy in life’s pursuits.
Local resident of Greater Atlanta, Georgia area desired.
Responsibilities- Serve as the recorder for board meetings and special call sessions.
- Prepare board meeting minutes for Director of Administrative Services review.
- Assist in preparing and maintaining official organizational reporting and progress reports
- Monitor project calendar; remind event contact of scheduling to help the organization remain on the planning timeline.
- Reports to the Director of Administrative Services.
Requirements- Possess strong organizational skills and fundamental goal setting processes.
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy.
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization
- Exhibits strong foundation of Christian faith, ethics, and personal values.