United Summer Associate internshipLos Angeles
Business AdministratorAmerican View Productions
Customer ServiceIasis Healthcare Cooperation
Credit CorrespondentIasis Healthcare Cooperation
Clerical AdminIasis Healthcare Cooperation
Book keepingIasis Healthcare Cooperation
Administrative AssitantIasis Healthcare Cooperation
Accounting Payroll ClerkIasis Healthcare Cooperation
Office Assistant; 8-10 hours per week; Concord NHBookmark This
HR Synergy, LLC
20 Foundry Street
Posted: February 26 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur client located in Concord, NH is looking for someone to join their team and serve as a resource to the organization’s consultants and the plan sponsors and financial advisors they service for matters related to IRS compliance, plan design and governmental reporting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Types and designs general correspondences, memos, charts, tables, graphs, business plans, etc. Proofreads copy for spelling, grammar and layout, making appropriate changes. Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy.
• Establishes, develops, maintains and updates filing system. Retrieves information from files when needed.
• Establishes, develops, maintains and updates library of trade journals and magazines.
• Sorts and distributes mail.
• Drafts written responses or replies by phone or e-mail when necessary.
• Responds to regularly occurring requests for information
• Answers phones, takes messages or fields/answers all routine and non-routine questions.
• Strong Word, Excel and Outlook skills
• Technical Capacity.
• Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
• Collaboration Skills.
• Communication Proficiency.