administrative assistantKloes Healthcare Copereation
Office InternDriven Vision
Data Entry Clerknorth Carolina Healthcare Quality Alliance Inc.
customer service representativenorth Carolina Healthcare Quality Alliance Inc.
Office InternMountain Pacific
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE ( DIGITAL )ANTHEM Inc.
Data Entry AnalystANTHEM Inc.
Office Assistant; 8-10 hours per week; Concord NHBookmark This
HR Synergy, LLC
20 Foundry Street
Posted: February 26 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur client located in Concord, NH is looking for someone to join their team and serve as a resource to the organization’s consultants and the plan sponsors and financial advisors they service for matters related to IRS compliance, plan design and governmental reporting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Types and designs general correspondences, memos, charts, tables, graphs, business plans, etc. Proofreads copy for spelling, grammar and layout, making appropriate changes. Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy.
• Establishes, develops, maintains and updates filing system. Retrieves information from files when needed.
• Establishes, develops, maintains and updates library of trade journals and magazines.
• Sorts and distributes mail.
• Drafts written responses or replies by phone or e-mail when necessary.
• Responds to regularly occurring requests for information
• Answers phones, takes messages or fields/answers all routine and non-routine questions.
• Strong Word, Excel and Outlook skills
• Technical Capacity.
• Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
• Collaboration Skills.
• Communication Proficiency.