Internships / Administrative AssistantOasis Fabric Inc
Office InternHuniie Inc
Research Data Entry InternshipMind Plus Matter
Office InternTeam One Global
Administrative assistantyum yum donots
Professional Development in DC - Summer Internship in Washington, DCAmerican University
Data Entryyum yum donots
CTW Ventures Youth DevelopmentClean the World
Office assistantBookmark This
Posted: August 05 2016
Company Location: Atascocita, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCoordinates various office support services, including purchasing and facilities management. Requires strong communication skills and some accounting knowledge. May include supervision of office administrative staff. At some companies, this role may take on HR responsibilities.
Responsibilities• Should be team orientated, working as a team member assisting and supporting their colleagues and other departments in achieving a shared vision.
• Communicates ideas and plans with clarity and purpose driven by company values and the Division’s vision.
• Seeks, appreciates, assists, and participates significantly in unit specific projects or cross Divisional ones.
• Share responsibility for achieving customer growth and divisional targets.
• Attend, participate and contribute at team meetings.
• Drive the departments’ business through superior customer service and providing product information.
• Communicate and meet with customers on a regular basis with regards to business needs and tailor made promotions.
• Maintains and develops existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
• Meeting and exceeding sales and profitability targets of the department.
• Successfully responsible to effectively implement and monitor sales and distribution objectives.
• Responsible for the continuous improvement in efficiency, quality and adherence to the Quality Management System.