Office AssistantBookmark This
154 Grand Street
New York, NY
Posted: April 06 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSeller Bailout – works with motivated and distressed property owners that NEED TO SELL FAST and buys Houses, Condos, Buildings, Townhouses, and Land – is seeking a qualified, entry-level office assistant to provide outstanding administrative support.
The ideal candidate is eager to learn and is a true professional that takes pride in delivering flawless, time-sensitive work. You must be self-motivated, actively engaged, have a good work-ethic, own your role and have a great sense of humor. You are capable and comfortable working with multiple communication styles and communicating across a broad range of professional, social and domestic contacts. You are discerning and understand the process of analyzing information and are competent to resolve or raise concerns when necessary. You also have the knowledge and experience of working in an environment where a gracious and professional demeanor, combined with a social sensibility, is key in successfully executing the position. You find satisfaction in providing support and have a genuine interest in delivering faultless execution of daily tasks.
ResponsibilitiesProfessional Skills and Education:
– Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
– Working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat (i.e. Creative Suite)
– Strong written and oral communication skills
– Organizational, project management and problem-solving skills, including the capacity to coordinate details and anticipate obstacles
– Exceptionally high standards of dedication, discretion, flexibility and a positive attitude
– Clear communicator and team player
– Interested in Real Estate, Marketing, Sales … and Making money!
– BA / College degree in any degree (we will train all go-getters)
– Earliest date available
We will provide compensation on all Deals that go into Contract and/or have Closed. Your efforts will be directly measured by the traction you produce and although this is an Internship, we will reward you for your success with Monthly Bonuses.
The Office Assistant is responsible for Research, Calling and Talking to Homeowners, Filling out Lead Sheets, Marketing, Ads Creation and Posting, Managing Social Media Accounts, Processing all Deals (i.e. Paperwork and Closings) with key employees/staff/vendors (i.e. Attorneys, Title Companies, Home Inspectors, etc.), Being Available to handle unforeseen situations (when needed), Project Managing key assistants, Generating Weekly progress reports, Attending meetings, Taking notes, and among other responsibilities. The ability to anticipate needs, take initiative and effectively communicate, are critical to this position.
– Research, develop and maintain marketing targets
– Identify and compile potential Properties to Buy
– Monitor weekly progress
– Draft and maintain Ads
– Manage virtual assistants and other key staff and vendors
– Provide onsite support to new recruits
– Attend client meetings and conference calls
– Availability some evenings and weekends
– Other duties consistent with the position
SkillsRequired - Administration, Call Monitoring, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
Preferred - Advertising Sales, B2C marketing