Office AssistantBookmark This
9N890 CHAPMAN RD
Posted: September 08 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLooking to hire a full/part time office/personal assistant. PR and Marketing background is preferred.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Answering phone calls, taking messages,reply Emails
- On line researching.
- Social media relationships
- Typing letters, proposals, worksheets, etc. . .
- Data entry
- Working directly with company owner on needed tasks
Salary is based upon experience. Position has potential to become full-time with benefits/insurance with a proven track record of high performance
- Knowledge with Microsoft office (word, excel and outlook) and general computer skills
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Work well under pressure
- Ability to complete tasks timely
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Must be punctual and have a great attendance record
- Ability to multi task efficiently
- Must have a car and cellphone.