Office InternSaddleback Leather Company
Resort InternshipThe Alexander Hotel
Health Care InternAllegis Group
Communications Intern(A)Moms Happy Hour
Administrative Assistant/Office ManagerCohen & Steers
Executive Assistant Intern (Virtual)Producers vs Show
Office Admin InternDrive Rite Academy
Health Care AdministrationEmpowerCare
Office AssistantBookmark This
C&R Contracting Services, LLC
501 East Law Street
Posted: February 27 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSeeking a [FULL OR PART TIME] Office Assistant to work closely with our staff. Candidate must be local to the New Orleans Metro Area and have their own transportation. [If not in the vicinity, but still interested in internship we will have fuel stipend]. Candidate will proved secretarial and clerical support to others in the office to maintain an efficient office environment. This IS a PAID INTERNSHIP. Depending on the level of knowledge and experience. Starting salary is $10.50 an hour.
Please email and label subject OFFICE ASSISTANT
Include resume, 3 references, and current availability between Monday- Saturday before 7pm.
Ruby Manriquez | 504.330.8861
Responsibilities- Answer phones and transfer to the appropriate member.
- Monitor incoming emails and answer or forward as required.
- Maintain office filing and storage systems.
- Update and maintain databases such as mailing lists, contact lists, etc.
- Retrieve information when requested.
- Update and maintain internal staff contact lists.
- Type documents, reports, and correspondence.
- Organize travel arrangements for staff when need be.
- Co-ordinate and organize appointments and meetings.
- Assist with staffing, event planning, and implementation.
- Monitor and maintain office supplies
- Ensure office equipment is properly maintained and serviced
- Perform work related errands as requested
- Keep office area clean and tidy
RequirementsEducation and Experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent/ Current College Student or Graduate
- Some office experience preferred but willing to train for entry level position.
- Competent computer skills including MS Office or equivalent.
- Internet skills including use of e-mails, group messaging, data collection, and high call volume.
- Numeracy and literacy skills.
- Organization and Planning Skills
- Prioritizing Skills
- Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Problem Solving Ability
- Attention to Detail