Office Clerical AssistantBookmark This
Econ EQT Healthcare Company LTD
Posted: July 03 2016
Company Location: Chicago, IL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description• Maintain confidentiality in the performance of all assigned duties.
• Make and receive telephone calls, take messages, and route calls.
• Maintain student attendance and absence reports.
• Perform clerical duties for building assistant or assistant principal.
• Keep teachers informed as to reasons for student absences and tardies.
• Assist with opening and sorting mail.
• Register new students and coordinate bus passes with transportation department.
• Prepare folders for student data.
• Count and distribute student flyers.
• Welcome and assist visitors, staff, volunteers, students and substitutes.
• Assist in the health office, when needed.
• Prepare detention reports, as directed.
• Fold, collate, and seal school mail.
• Laminate and bind materials, when necessary.
• Assist with completing and typing special education forms.
• Perform other appropriate duties, as may be assigned.
Requirements• High school diploma required.
• Capable of working independently without constant supervision.
• Familiar with school office operation and computerized data processing preferred.
• Able to maintain confidentiality.
• Must be flexible and able to work under pressure.