Data EntryWISE KEY CONSULTANTS LIMITED
UGL LIMITEDWISE KEY CONSULTANTS LIMITED
Internship - ShadysideHolampco International
Customer Service and Marketing InternshipFarmers Insurance Group
Administrative AssistantTecan Group
Administrative AssistanceTecan Group
Administrative Assistant for Musée MagazineMusee Magazine
Executive Recruiting Firm Seeking Virtual AssistantSkilled Sourcing LLC
Office ClerkBookmark This
Posted: September 13 2016
Company Location: Genola, UT
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 20 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPerforms basic clerical tasks. Operates standard office equipment. May require computer and data entry skills.
Responsibilities• Should be team orientated, working as a team member assisting and supporting their colleagues and other departments in achieving a shared vision.
• Communicates ideas and plans with clarity and purpose driven by company values and the Division’s vision.
• Seeks, appreciates, assists, and participates significantly in unit specific projects or cross Divisional ones.
• Share responsibility for achieving customer growth and divisional targets.
• Attend, participate and contribute at team meetings.
• Drive the departments’ business through superior customer service and providing product information.
• Communicate and meet with customers on a regular basis with regards to business needs and tailor made promotions.
• Maintains and develops existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
• Meeting and exceeding sales and profitability targets of the department.
• Successfully responsible to effectively implement and monitor sales and distribution objectives.
• Responsible for the continuous improvement in efficiency, quality and adherence to the Quality Management System.
RequirementsThese are the requirements for the Job...
-Are you a U.S. Citizen, Canadian Citizen Green -Card Holder
-Must be fluent in communication and English
-Must have a clear criminal charges
-Must be atleast 20wpm average
-Must be 18+ average.