Business Development / Sales InternCenterPoint Energy
INTERNSHIPS / BUSINESS ADMIN ASSISTANTLEVU DESIGN INC
AdministrationArmstrong World Industries, Inc. (AWI)
Customer Care InternTorrent Pharmaceutical Ltd
Office InternTorrent Pharmaceutical Ltd
Administrative Assistant Intern (CC)W.O.W Radio
(Fall, Spring, Summer) Interns wanted - Must be able to receive college credit - AdministrationPES
Wedding Marketing and Admin Intern NeededL Goodwin
Office ClerkBookmark This
Posted: September 13 2016
Company Location: Genola, UT
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 20 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPerforms basic clerical tasks. Operates standard office equipment. May require computer and data entry skills.
Responsibilities• Should be team orientated, working as a team member assisting and supporting their colleagues and other departments in achieving a shared vision.
• Communicates ideas and plans with clarity and purpose driven by company values and the Division’s vision.
• Seeks, appreciates, assists, and participates significantly in unit specific projects or cross Divisional ones.
• Share responsibility for achieving customer growth and divisional targets.
• Attend, participate and contribute at team meetings.
• Drive the departments’ business through superior customer service and providing product information.
• Communicate and meet with customers on a regular basis with regards to business needs and tailor made promotions.
• Maintains and develops existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
• Meeting and exceeding sales and profitability targets of the department.
• Successfully responsible to effectively implement and monitor sales and distribution objectives.
• Responsible for the continuous improvement in efficiency, quality and adherence to the Quality Management System.
RequirementsThese are the requirements for the Job...
-Are you a U.S. Citizen, Canadian Citizen Green -Card Holder
-Must be fluent in communication and English
-Must have a clear criminal charges
-Must be atleast 20wpm average
-Must be 18+ average.