Receptionist and Front deskNORTHERN HEALTH CARE
Typist ClerkNORTHERN HEALTH CARE
AdministrationArmstrong World Industries, Inc
Front deskFALCK GROUP
Data entryFALCK GROUP
RMA Customer Service Representativekonica minolta
Personal assistant/secretaryBeautiful Mandarin Language Institute
Administrative Assistantkonica minolta
Office Coordinator InternshipBookmark This
8961 Sunset Blvd #2A
West Hollywood, CA
Posted: September 03 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGrand Voyage doesn't believe that the gentleman has to be a dying breed. It is our goal to help keep this legacy alive. By creating quality footwear and accessories at a fair market value, we offer the modern gentleman the style and confidence he needs to carry on this fine tradition.
We are looking for a part-time Office Intern to join our new brand. This internship gives an individual the opportunity to be a part of the day to day operations in a small, but fast paced environment.
Essential and other important responsibilities and duties may include, but are not limited to the following:
Responsibilities• Assist in the various departments (Marketing, Customer Service, etc.) and projects as needed
• Assist with the implementation of company systems, programs and procedures.
• Answer phones, great guests and direct calls during busy periods.
• Perform general office clerical duties
• Assist with order entry in the Blast Ramp system.
• Coordinate the shipping and packing of orders to ensure timely delivery.
• Tracking and monitoring marketing samples.
• Maintain the organization of all promotional items
• Consistently keeping product wall and samples up to date with inventory and correct labeling.
• Assisting with creating expense reports.
• Assists with the planning and implementation of various company marketing events and trade shows.
• Assist in the styling of photo shoots as needed.
• Must be able to brainstorm and develop ideas for social media to create copy for social images.
• Proactively explore and possess passion for new avenues in the social media space
Requirements• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Must be a team player
• Ability to self-start, problem solve and multitask
• Effective verbal, written and listening communications skills
• Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
• Very effective organizational skills
• Accurate data entry skills
• Must have strong computer skills
• Knowledge of standard office policies and procedures
• Familiarity of the Blast Ramp operating system a plus, but not required
• Prior Customer Service experience preferred
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Commitment to Customer Service, Administrative Organization
Preferred - Event Marketing Strategy