Administrative AssistantUnited Health Group
Customer careFALCK HEALTH CARE GROUP
ReceptionistFALCK HEALTH CARE GROUP
Front deskFALCK GROUP
Data entryFALCK GROUP
Office CoordinatorThe Piramal Group
Customer Service RepresentativeAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Administrative / Internship AssistantJoules Design Inc
Office Coordinator InternshipBookmark This
8961 Sunset Blvd #2A
West Hollywood, CA
Posted: September 03 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGrand Voyage doesn't believe that the gentleman has to be a dying breed. It is our goal to help keep this legacy alive. By creating quality footwear and accessories at a fair market value, we offer the modern gentleman the style and confidence he needs to carry on this fine tradition.
We are looking for a part-time Office Intern to join our new brand. This internship gives an individual the opportunity to be a part of the day to day operations in a small, but fast paced environment.
Essential and other important responsibilities and duties may include, but are not limited to the following:
Responsibilities• Assist in the various departments (Marketing, Customer Service, etc.) and projects as needed
• Assist with the implementation of company systems, programs and procedures.
• Answer phones, great guests and direct calls during busy periods.
• Perform general office clerical duties
• Assist with order entry in the Blast Ramp system.
• Coordinate the shipping and packing of orders to ensure timely delivery.
• Tracking and monitoring marketing samples.
• Maintain the organization of all promotional items
• Consistently keeping product wall and samples up to date with inventory and correct labeling.
• Assisting with creating expense reports.
• Assists with the planning and implementation of various company marketing events and trade shows.
• Assist in the styling of photo shoots as needed.
• Must be able to brainstorm and develop ideas for social media to create copy for social images.
• Proactively explore and possess passion for new avenues in the social media space
Requirements• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Must be a team player
• Ability to self-start, problem solve and multitask
• Effective verbal, written and listening communications skills
• Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
• Very effective organizational skills
• Accurate data entry skills
• Must have strong computer skills
• Knowledge of standard office policies and procedures
• Familiarity of the Blast Ramp operating system a plus, but not required
• Prior Customer Service experience preferred
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Commitment to Customer Service, Administrative Organization
Preferred - Event Marketing Strategy