Executive Assistant Intern (Virtual)Producers vs Show
Office Admin InternDrive Rite Academy
Health Care AdministrationEmpowerCare
e-Commerce Manager/MarketingBespoke Moda
Bid & Proposal InternsAce Info Solutions
Data Entry ClerkJuanvardcompany
Internships / Administrative AssistantOasis Fabric Inc
Office InternHuniie Inc
Office InternBookmark This
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Ambassador Real Estate
132nd & Dodge
Posted: February 06 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBerkshire Hathaway HomeServices Ambassador Real Estate is looking for a bright, motivated and well spoken individual to assist in administrative duties as time permits. Interested in working in a fast paced, FUN, friendly and exciting atmosphere AND earning college credit towards college graduation?
The applicant must be friendly, easy to work with, hard working and organized. A general understanding of technology and computers is necessary. We offer an exciting atmosphere in a people-oriented business.
POSITION TITLE: Intern - Administrative Assistant
LOCATION: 132nd & Dodge, Omaha, NE.
REPORTS TO: Executive Assistant to CEO.
SALARY AND BENEFITS: This is a part time UNPAID position. 10-15 hours per week, we are willing and very flexible with your schedule.
ResponsibilitiesDaily tasks will include:
-Assist in planning process for Special Event & Company Events
- Prepare and maintain attendance
-Assist with Company Social Media
-General administrative support functions
- Managing files, customer, and client information.
RequirementsTHE IDEAL INTERN:
• Students who are still in college or graduates just starting their career.
• Passionate about people.
• Hard working; good communication skills and complete projects quickly.
• Entrepreneurial with a creative mind to bring new ideas
• Resourcefulness, patience and ability to clearly and simply express complex ideas.
• Timeliness, attention to detail and accuracy are critical to this position
• Enthusiasm and a willingness to learn.
• Highly organized self-starter.
• And of course be innovative and creative.
• Innovative and able to implement efficient systems
• Understands social media/technology and can help us grow by using it.