ADMIN & MARKETING INTERNSHIPNu Republic
Personal AssistantThe Single Wives Club
Logistics InternITOCHU Prominent USA LCC
Office ManagerArmstrong World Industries
Data Entry AnalystANTHEM Inc.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE ( DIGITAL )EISER
Data Entry and Information ProcessingEISER
Administrative InternBookmark This
PO Box 681268
Posted: April 13 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe position of Administrative Intern is responsible for performing general clerical and customer service work in support of the executive board. This position serves as the first point of contact with clients and the community and provides assistance to individuals by responding to routine questions; providing general information; making reservations; managing electronic calendars; and performing general clerical duties such as data entry, typing and faxing.
Responsibilities- Organizes and prioritizes administrative tasks such as managing and monitoring electronic calendars for conference calls, personal appointments, meetings, and events.
- Performs general data entry.
- Makes reservations such as travel arrangements or lunch reservations as necessary.
- Distributes correspondence and information to appropriate persons in the organization
- Performs other related clerical duties as required or deemed necessary.
Requirements- Understand the mission of SHEro Incorporated
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy remotely
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization
- Take initiative to complete tasks correctly and in a timely manner
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office Applications, Adapt Quickly to Change, Attention To Detail
Preferred - QuickBooks, Exceptional Listener, Travel