Office InternBookmark This
ePro Associates Inc
128 N. 10th St, 201
Posted: February 29 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are an insurance agency that focus on providing reasonable cost health insurance that clients can afford. We are licensed and appointed by the federal market place to provide a range of health insurance plans to individual and small businesses.
Responsibilities- Administer Client enrollment
- Organize and collect progress reports
- Update company websites
- Gather and analyze data on company customers and prospects.
Requirements- Bilingual (Chinese, Vietnamese, Cambodian, etc)
- Common sense in dealing with customer service requirements
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization