Administrative AssistantPPG Industries
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Houston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Office InternQwikTrips LLC
Human Resources InternQwikTrips LLC
Office InternWorld Financial Group
Administrative AssistantReliance capital Limited
Office InternBookmark This
Reliant Credit Repair
330 Glenwood Ave
Posted: July 05 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 7 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWHO WE ARE?
WE ARE RELIANT.
We are beyond one-time credit repair; we are dedicated to helping you develop a healthier relationship with your credit. Our focus is on you, your story, your future and your determination to make a change. We want to empower you to make a significant, long-lasting lifestyle change that can give you access to your financial dreams.
Lifetime score improvement is more than just removing negative items on your report – we’ll repair your credit history, and we’ll do it better than the rest – but we’re focused on the story behind that credit score and helping rewrite it to reflect who you are today.
Currently seeking for hardworking, motivated individuals to work at our credit repair firm in our Bloomfield NJ, location.
You must be:
Fluent in English
Able to multi task
Able to manage messages
Able to schedule appointments if necessary
Able to learn new tasks
Deal with multiple responsibilities
Follow up with clients
Maintaining accurate databases of client’s information
Update client’s current information in our computer systems
Submitting letters to credit bureaus
Editing and formatting proprietary curriculum.
Receive, sort, and prepare mail and courier deliveries for distribution
Maintain the rooms clean and keep office presentable at all times
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required.
• Strong problem solving and group leadership skills
• Ability to interact with people of all ages and cultural backgrounds
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Sound computer skills
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work flexible hours
• Ability to multitask
$8.50 - $10.50 an hour D.O.E
Work hours Available: Monday-Friday 3pm – 9pm, Monday-Friday 9am – 3pm, Saturday-Sunday 10AM - 3PM
We are looking for qualified candidates who can start right away.
Responsibilities- Organize and collect progress reports
- Monitor project calendar, ensuring project is on schedule and in budget
Requirements- Understand cost-reduction principles and how to implement goals
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization