Office InternQwikTrips LLC
Human Resources InternQwikTrips LLC
Office InternWorld Financial Group
Administrative AssistantReliance capital Limited
Jr Administrator and Marketing Assistant for Architecture FirmLAB Architecture, PLLC
Part-Time/Full-Time Administrative Assistant, $31 hourly.SAS
Office InternBookmark This
Ms Cat TV
Posted: May 20 2016
Company Location: Houston, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMs Cat TV is a local production company committed to showcasing new voices and emerging talent. Ms Cat TV is committed to changing the entertainment landscape and providing opportunities for actors, directors and producers outside of traditional film and plays. Ms Cat, the company’s founder, is an innovator who is leveraging traditional channels and new media to develop and distribute cutting edge content, creating opportunities not only for herself, but also for budding local talent.
Ms Cat TV’s recent projects include “The Playlist,” a collaboration featuring today’s hottest indie and emerging artists, “The Highlight,” a local business showcase and numerous promotional videos, documentaries and other productions.
Responsibilities- Organize and collect progress reports
- Monitor project calendar, ensuring project is on schedule and in budget
- Liaison between management and staff
- Must coordinate with other departments within the organization
- Must establish the direction that others in the organization will follow
Requirements- Understand cost-reduction principles and how to implement goals
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization