(Fall, Spring, Summer) Real estate Company looking for interns - Must be able to get college creditReal Estate
Private practice insurance billing asst internWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Personal AssistantRebel Lifestyle Magazine
Transcriptionist NEEDED ASAPRebel Lifestyle Magazine
Virtual assistant needed4eva Inc.
Personal AssistantFrontal Lobe Productions
Office InternBookmark This
Team Toopet Properties
10320 Little Patuxent Parkway
Posted: January 01 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTeamToopet.com is a start up company made up of diverse professionals who help connect people who want to rent homes with people who want to lease their properties to renters. We provide home owners with impressive property management service options. For renters, we offer helpful tools such as listings alerts, same day tour options, affordability calculators, customer support specialist, and a quick and simple application process to make finding the right home easier.
The Office Intern's goal is to assist the CEO in managing office operations. The ideal candidate for this position will demonstrate the ability to be a quick learner, time conscious and great observer, will be detail oriented and highly organized. She/he must be a team player, possess a positive attitude for work and in stressful situations.
Pay & Perks:
- Unpaid; college credits only
- Free Gym Membership
- Office Perks: Free sandwiches and snacks
- Office Perks: Free beverages
- Office Perks: Free parking
TeamToopet.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
- Answer inbound calls and customer emails
- Offer administrative support to internal teams
- Articulate company offerings to inquirers
- Coordinate meetings, events and luncheons
- Run local errands
- Coachable and take direction well
- Access to a clean and insured vehicle
- Detail oriented
- Computer skills including Microsoft excel, Microsoft word and email
- Creative and charismatic
- Must be able to strictly abide by deadlines
- Superior verbal and written communications skills
- Currently pursuing a career in business or currently a degree seeking student with a flexible school schedule