Business Development / Sales InternFinancial Industry A ssociation
Director of OperationsIclployalty
Help Desk AssistantIclployalty
Data Entry ClerkIclployalty
Administrative, Student Services, and Communications internAnaheim University
Administrative assistantSociety Row
Office Intern/Receptionist - IMMEDIATE OPENINGBookmark This
The Jordan Insurance Group, LLC
7230 Lee Deforest Drive Suite 103
Posted: February 23 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Jordan Insurance Group has created an educational Internship Program to help launch your career. We are seeking a dedicated, hardworking candidate to join our team. Our Program is designed to give you valuable insight in real-world work and office experience. Our Internship program and part time position will help develop you as a professional by working independently and closely with existing staff.
Internship duties include, but are not limited to: answering and directing incoming calls, restocking/ordering supplies, customer service, increasing our e-mail database and launching e-mail campaigns, engaging in marketing and sales meetings, learning how to leverage social media accounts to positively impact sales record, cold calling and much more!
Possible full-time position opportunities available.
Responsibilities- Answer and direct incoming calls
- Sign for packages and incoming mail
- Direct correspondence to appropriate employee
- Prepare conference room for meetings
- Assist in marketing mailing and e-mailing campaigns
- Order new supplies and take weekly inventory
- Organize and collect progress reports
- Schedule meetings and deadlines
- Monitor project calendar, ensuring project is on schedule and in budget
Requirements- At least 1 year of customer service experience
- Ability to set and prioritize goals - essential time-management skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Microsoft office proficiency is required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Understand cost-reduction principles and how to implement goals
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization