Internships / Administrative AssistantOasis Fabric Inc
Office InternHuniie Inc
Research Data Entry InternshipMind Plus Matter
Office InternTeam One Global
Administrative assistantyum yum donots
Professional Development in DC - Summer Internship in Washington, DCAmerican University
Data Entryyum yum donots
CTW Ventures Youth DevelopmentClean the World
Officer/Administrative AssistantBookmark This
Latin Expo Group LLC
9840 SW 77th Ave., PH #301
Posted: February 08 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOriente Triangle Latin America, Inc. – Miami, FL
A tire distribution company firm is seeking a bright, motivated and professional individual for the position of Administrative Assistant. This is a part-time position based in our Miami office.
• Hourly compensation will be based on experience
If you believe you meet these qualifications and wish to be considered for the position, please respond with your resume.
ResponsibilitiesDuties including but are not limited to:
• Providing excellent service to clients by answering phone calls, setting appointments.
• Performs work such as e-mailing, presentation preparations (using Prezi, employer will train), travel schedules, creation of mass e-mails (using Constant Contact, employer will train) and marketing templates.
• Help in daily operations including inventory management, appointment confirmation, charts handling, office cleanliness, marketing calls etc.
• Minimum of 1+ years of receptionist, front office coordinator, office assistant, and/or equivalent internship experience.
• MUST be able to speak and write fluently in English and Spanish.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Highly organized and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• A self-starter who can work independently in a fast-paced environment
• Friendly and outgoing with warm personality!
• Administrative Assistant: 1 year
SkillsRequired - English & Spanish languages
Preferred - Microsoft Applications