Data Center TechnicianDaewoong Pharmaceuticals
Data Center Services CoordinatorDaewoong Pharmaceuticals
Office AssistantSHV Holdings
Data EntrySHV Holdings
Administrative Assistantpan american health organization
Personal /Office Assistant (Intern)PLM METTA HEALING OASIS, LLC
Customer serviceIOL Chemicals & Pharma LTD
Data AnalystHankook Tire Company
Virtual Administrative AssistantBookmark This
Four Seasons General Merchandize
Posted: April 24 2015
Company Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 20 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFour Seasons General Merchandise is tremendously proud of its staff of over 200 dedicated, multilingual employees who are prepared to provide exceptional customer service on a local, national, and international market level.
Our experienced salespeople are ready to offer professional advice on how to choose items and help you focus on your target audience, whether you are specializing in subcategories such as kitchenware, containers, household chemicals, school and office supplies, party goods, licensed toys, personal care, and holiday items. With business know-how,
Our representatives offer indispensable shipping knowledge, assist in adding and combining multiple orders, and advise you on getting the most bang for your buck on shipments. With a dedicated credit line request, you can also get a response within 5 business days and submit a payment at your convenience within 30 days. Four Seasons General Merchandise has been serving more than 24,000 businesses, such as a dollar stores, discount stores, convenience stores, grocery stores, gift shops, pharmacies, toy stores, supermarkets, importers/wholesalers, nonprofit organizations, and chain and department stores for over 30 years.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Account receivable and Payable.
- Managing an online Store, Maintaining online inventory.
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work alone without or with less supervision
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education (Not a yardstick)