Administrative Assistant PositionBF Configurations LLC.
Administrative Assistant- Innocence Era Productions- Music GroupInnocence Era Productions
Administrative asst internWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Office InternUnited Technology
Proposal WritierMobile Office Communications, Inc.
(Fall, Spring, Summer) Interns wanted - Must be able to receive college credit - AdministrationPES
WELCOME to Amcor company.Amcor company.
Operations and Project Coordinator InternshipBookmark This
379 W MICHIGAN ST, STE 206
Posted: September 19 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCrunchy Logistics Company Summary
Crunchy Logistics is a privately owned technology firm focused on developing and supporting business critical and entertainment driven technology systems for the global marketplace. Crunchy's products and services address a major disconnect between the uninspired conventional information technology systems and leading edge technological advancements driven by the entertainment and military industries. The company's strategy is to focus on the deployment and support of highly secure commercial, medical and industrial control systems, global content distribution networks and natural user interface advancements.
• Develops and maintains a detailed project schedule which includes administrative tasks.
• Participation in Team Meetings.
• Coordinate meetings, including travel arrangements and expense reports.
• Maintain Project Managers calendars.
• Prepare and/or edit meeting minutes, presentations and tables.
• Ensure adherence to deadlines.
• File all project documents (hard and soft copies).
• Ensure coordination of the interfaces of all disciplines within the company.
• Constant communication at both the contractor level as well as client management level (Follow Up).
• Responsible to track project changes and produce updated schedule as agreed with engineering and project management.
• Compile summary documents.
• Collect and include contributions of the Team.
• Responsible to take input from the project engineers to develop and maintain the detailed schedule.
Requirements• Strong Multitasking skills
• Strong problem solving skills
• Strong communication skills (extrovert). To include both grammar for emails as well as verbal for over the phone conversations as well as face to face communications.
• Must be very organized.
• Punctuality is king, especially when dealing with client set deadlines
• Ability to adapt to new work environments quickly
• Ability to manage multiple people at one time
• Ability to motivate people to work efficiently
• Intermediate PC knowledge including Microsoft Excel, Word, & Outlook
• Basic to intermediate technical (Audio / Video) knowledge
• Basic to intermediate knowledge of Digital Signal Processor (Peavey Media Matrix) and Control (Crestron Electronics) programming a plus
• Project Managers may not always be available for quick guidance, must be able to follow directions but be resourceful enough to overcome minor roadblocks on the fly