Human Resources InternGrain International Technology SCM "GIT
Office InternQwikTrips LLC
Human Resources InternQwikTrips LLC
Office InternWorld Financial Group
Administrative AssistantReliance capital Limited
Jr Administrator and Marketing Assistant for Architecture FirmLAB Architecture, PLLC
Operations Assistant (Intern)Bookmark This
500 Montgomery Street, Suite 400
Posted: August 18 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionChiqúe Affairs, LLC is a full-scale event planning company serving the Washington, DC, Maryland, and Northern Virginia area. Chiqúe Affairs, LLC is currently seeking an Intern to perform marketing and branding duties for the company.
Responsibilities• Strengthening existing partnerships with vendors and venues and identifying opportunities for new partnerships;
• Scheduling and participating in on-site meetings with vendors and venues;
• Maintaining a master calendar of company meetings, appointments, and events;
• Performing research to recommend ways to identify and/or attract potential clients;
• Creating presentations as needed;
• Maintaining the company budget of expenditures and producing financial reports;
• Assist with developing the new Internship Program;
• Assist with developing the corporate social responsibility program;
• Assist with developing the networking program;
• Participating in meetings as scheduled; and,
• Other duties as assigned.
RequirementsExperience with budget oversight, scheduling appointments and meetings, and developing programs and providing innovative ideas.
SkillsRequired - Financial Reporting, Administration, Budget Management, Presentation Development, Meeting Scheduling, Creative Concept Development, Administrative Capabilities, Operational Management, Prospecting New Clients
Preferred - Budget Management, Administrative Capabilities, Prospecting New Clients