Executive Assistant Intern (Virtual)Producers vs Show
Office Admin InternDrive Rite Academy
Health Care AdministrationEmpowerCare
e-Commerce Manager/MarketingBespoke Moda
Bid & Proposal InternsAce Info Solutions
Data Entry ClerkJuanvardcompany
Internships / Administrative AssistantOasis Fabric Inc
Office InternHuniie Inc
Operations Assistant (Intern)Bookmark This
500 Montgomery Street, Suite 400
Posted: August 18 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionChiqúe Affairs, LLC is a full-scale event planning company serving the Washington, DC, Maryland, and Northern Virginia area. Chiqúe Affairs, LLC is currently seeking an Intern to perform marketing and branding duties for the company.
Responsibilities• Strengthening existing partnerships with vendors and venues and identifying opportunities for new partnerships;
• Scheduling and participating in on-site meetings with vendors and venues;
• Maintaining a master calendar of company meetings, appointments, and events;
• Performing research to recommend ways to identify and/or attract potential clients;
• Creating presentations as needed;
• Maintaining the company budget of expenditures and producing financial reports;
• Assist with developing the new Internship Program;
• Assist with developing the corporate social responsibility program;
• Assist with developing the networking program;
• Participating in meetings as scheduled; and,
• Other duties as assigned.
RequirementsExperience with budget oversight, scheduling appointments and meetings, and developing programs and providing innovative ideas.
SkillsRequired - Creative Concept Development, Operational Management, Administrative Capabilities, Administration, Budget Management, Meeting Scheduling, Presentation Development, Financial Reporting, Prospecting New Clients
Preferred - Administrative Capabilities, Budget Management, Prospecting New Clients