Operations InternBookmark This
113 N San Vicente Blvd
Beverly Hills, CA
Posted: January 11 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur vision is to be catalysts for change to ensure individual and organization development, ultimately driving exceptional performance.
Our goals are to engage leaders to build a breadth and depth of talent across startups; facilitate and activate networks to drive performance; and leverage meaningful workforce relationships to drive innovation and create value for the.
Learn, Work, Meet Grow. It's just that. A coworking office, networking events, and growth funding.
dots is seeking current and future talent who are energetic and curious about innovation and technology. We believe that our people and their expertise are our biggest resource and we aim to encourage and challenge you, both professionally and personally. We offer a variety of developmental opportunities including a chance to work with startups and investors as well as the ability to explore in our Beverly hills and Parisian offices.
What we do is interesting, challenging, and can really move things - for both you and your career. We are looking for people who aspire to perform at a higher level both personally and while working together as a team. You will have many opportunities to take an active role and demonstrate your skills. We expect a high level of individual initiative, assertiveness, and the willingness to take on responsibility and to approach this in an enterprising way.
- Work closely with the Founding Team
- Execute lead generation sales & marketing activities including meetups and event attendance, email, social, and digital marketing campaigns, webinars & warm calls.
- Extensive research of the industry, services offered, and how services are marketed.
- Assist with event planning including everything from marketing giveaways to collateral
- Research and coordinate logistics to execute successful networking events and dinners
-Create and enhance marketing collateral such as documents, promotional items, etc.
- Provide overall support to Founding Team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, strong editing skills
- Demonstrate quick thinking, creativity, excellent taste, good sense of humor
- Ability to develop a detailed and professional marketing plan
- Self starter and good presenter
- Adobe Creative Suite skills preferred; knowledge of video editing software a plus.
- Knowledge of social media – Twitter, HootSuite, WordPress, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Tumblr, etc.
- Learn how to identify and develop relationships with social media influencers for collaboration and partnership opportunities
- Energy and desire to come up with fresh ideas on how to grow our online presence
- Ability to identify a target market and “speak” to that consumer through social media
- Ready to proofread and debug
Requirements- Currently attending a four-year college or university
- Sales & Marketing Internship experience
- Excellent communication, research, and analytical skills
- Attention to detail quality and a can-do attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up like environment
- Ability to commit 20 hours per week
- Flexibility in work schedule
- Gain experience in business sales and marketing
- Real life work experience
- Working with a fun, energetic founding group
- Possible letter of recommendation for future opportunities
- Sharktank like pitching environment