- Internships /
- Administration /
- OPERATIONS & MARKETING ASSISTANT IN MEDICAL COSMETICS INDUSTRY - Pasadena
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Houston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Human Resources InternIntuit Company
Public Relations InternIntuit Company
Office InternIntuit Company
Public Relations InternUniversity of Maryland, Baltimore County
Human Resources InternUniversity of Maryland, Baltimore County
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)University of Maryland, Baltimore County
Project ManagerThink Dream Live Foundation Inc.
OPERATIONS & MARKETING ASSISTANT IN MEDICAL COSMETICS INDUSTRY - PasadenaBookmark This
542 S Fair Oaks Ave,
Posted: March 23 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJoin our team! MicroArt™ is a break though semi- permanent makeup procedure for the brows, lash line, Lips, scalp, areola and scars. The results are so natural that even men wear it. The procedure takes an hour and lasts up to 3 years with no downtime. MicroArt™ is a proprietary semi-permanent makeup procedure created to fill the void between traditional makeup, which has to be constantly re-applied, and permanent makeup, which is harsh, painful and looks quite unnatural. MicroArt Inc. is headquartered in Beverly Hills California, and has expansion plans to open clinics in most major American city over the next few years.
For more information see www.microartmakeup.com
* Assist in all areas of running a MicroArt clinic including:
• Assisting in getting the client set up for a procedure.
• Cleaning up after a procedure.
* Inventory management
* Checking clients out after a procedure.
*Training new hires in basic operations.
* This position will be working 3 days per week in our Pasadena clinic and & 2 days per week in our Newport Beach clinics until we are staffed up then it will be working out of our Pasadena clinic only.
* Scheduling Clients
* Client consultations in person and on the phone
* PR, Social Media, blog writing & email marketing
* General assisting with marketing
* Work hours Monday-Friday 9 am -- 6 pm and some saturdays
* Experience in some aspect of the medical beauty or fashion industry.
* Excellent with people, warm, friendly, outgoing.
* A college degree.
* Focused, detailed, organized and able to follow directions, responsible, professional, driven and ambitious.
* 3 years of stable employment history.
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
* Experience working in a professional work environment.
* Excellent general computer skills.
* Sales experience.
* Management experience.
* Committed to personal development.
* $14 per hour
* Additional bonuses and growth opportunities.
HOW TO APPLY
* Email HR@microartmakeup.com
* Subject line "Coordinator"
* include: resume, photo, cover letter.
* No phone calls please.