- Internships /
- Administration /
- Paid Part-Time Dance Studio Office Assistant Internships (2-3 available year-round)
Office InternI&O Enterprises, LLC /Living R.E.A.L., Inc.
Payroll AdministratorHallcon Corporation
Enrollment Data Entry SpecialistHallcon Corporation
Administrative AssistantHallcon Corporation
Administrative Support AssociateHallcon Corporation
Human Resources AssistantHallcon Corporation
Order Entry / Sales Support / Data EntryHallcon Corporation
Customer Service AgentHallcon Corporation
Paid Part-Time Dance Studio Office Assistant Internships (2-3 available year-round)Bookmark This
FIREWORKS DANCE CENTER
11 W. Winona Ave
Posted: July 10 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description2-3 Part-Time Dance Studio Office Assistant Interns Needed
Hiring Now - Immediate Openings for the September 2016 – 2017 season!
Growing Delaware County dance school in its fifth year of business is seeking 2-3 part-time, energetic, trustworthy, highly motivated individuals to join the team as office management/administrative assistants, to help manage studio operations. Will train the right persons.
The ideal candidate must
• Be talented, have a business sense, and be willing to work hard while having fun
• Be a self-starter and follow through on projects and commitments
• Be able to work in teams
• Have strong PC skills, including MS Office and e-mail (knowledge of desk-top publishing and website design/basic publishing a plus)
• Be experienced in using social media for marketing purposes
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Have some exposure to dance studio operations, student activities, retail management, and/or direct sales
• Have amazing customer service skills and be a “people person”
• Be able to multi-task and think on his/her feet
• Be detail-oriented and organized
• Have a positive attitude and an outgoing personality
• Be interested in working with children and be willing to learn and grow in a small business environment
• Preference will be given to individuals who have studied early childhood development or education classes
• PA Child Abuse Clearances are required within 3 weeks of hire date.
Candidates must be available to start by late July for training, and be ready to start on a weekly basis in late August.
During the academic year, the candidates must be available to work each Monday 4-5 pm (staff meeting - dial in is acceptable; schedule subject to change), work 2-3 evenings (4:30-9 pm) and 1-2 Saturdays per month, and be willing to have schedule flexibility.
ResponsibilitiesKey job functions:
• Manage our front-desk reception area and provide excellent administrative assistance
• Work directly with the studio owner and other staff to ensure organized operations, consistent communications with parents and dancers, and awareness of activities and schedules
• Maintain the studio’s roster and class records
• Assist with purchasing and vendor management
• Assist prospective dancers and families with information about the classes and programs and the registration process
• Interact with customers
• Help keep our outstanding community of teachers, students, and families organized and growing
• Be able to generate/produce, post, and maintain marketing collateral and materials
• Assist with special events, including annual recital, open houses, marketing events, and other activities
• Assist with developing weekly and monthly internal and external studio communications, including e-mail and paper newsletters
• Assist with basic marketing and advertising activities and campaigns, taking ownership of some campaigns
• Organize, plan, and track mini studio projects and provide status updates on a weekly basis
• Ensure studio facility is kept in good working order
• Encourage dance students and dance parents
• Live nearby the Delaware County area
Fun, outgoing, thoughtful, kind, organized, smart, energetic, excellent communications skills (written and verbal)
This is a great internship opportunity for someone who needs schedule flexibility, is trustworthy, smart, and independent, and loves to have fun while at work.
To apply, send a cover letter and resume, and a recent writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Office Management Assistant.”
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office, Management, Project Management, Operations, Commitment to Customer Service, Communicaitons
Preferred - Marketing, Advertising, Bookkeeping, Education, Desktop Publishing, Social Media Communications, Special Event