- Internships /
- Administration /
- Paid Part-Time Dance Studio Office Assistant Internships (2-3 available year-round)
Talent Scouting/Admin/Social MediaTalentExchange, Inc
Data EntryCatholic Health Association
Data EntryCatholic Health Association
Front deskFALCK HEALTH CARE GROUP
Data entryFALCK HEALTH CARE GROUP
Secretary JobCatholic Health Association
Data entryNORTHERN HEALTH CARE
Admin Assistant for Small Physical Therapy and Pilates PracticeOnCore Pilates and Physical Therapy
Paid Part-Time Dance Studio Office Assistant Internships (2-3 available year-round)Bookmark This
FIREWORKS DANCE CENTER
11 W. Winona Ave
Posted: July 10 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description2-3 Part-Time Dance Studio Office Assistant Interns Needed
Hiring Now - Immediate Openings for the September 2016 – 2017 season!
Growing Delaware County dance school in its fifth year of business is seeking 2-3 part-time, energetic, trustworthy, highly motivated individuals to join the team as office management/administrative assistants, to help manage studio operations. Will train the right persons.
The ideal candidate must
• Be talented, have a business sense, and be willing to work hard while having fun
• Be a self-starter and follow through on projects and commitments
• Be able to work in teams
• Have strong PC skills, including MS Office and e-mail (knowledge of desk-top publishing and website design/basic publishing a plus)
• Be experienced in using social media for marketing purposes
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Have some exposure to dance studio operations, student activities, retail management, and/or direct sales
• Have amazing customer service skills and be a “people person”
• Be able to multi-task and think on his/her feet
• Be detail-oriented and organized
• Have a positive attitude and an outgoing personality
• Be interested in working with children and be willing to learn and grow in a small business environment
• Preference will be given to individuals who have studied early childhood development or education classes
• PA Child Abuse Clearances are required within 3 weeks of hire date.
Candidates must be available to start by late July for training, and be ready to start on a weekly basis in late August.
During the academic year, the candidates must be available to work each Monday 4-5 pm (staff meeting - dial in is acceptable; schedule subject to change), work 2-3 evenings (4:30-9 pm) and 1-2 Saturdays per month, and be willing to have schedule flexibility.
ResponsibilitiesKey job functions:
• Manage our front-desk reception area and provide excellent administrative assistance
• Work directly with the studio owner and other staff to ensure organized operations, consistent communications with parents and dancers, and awareness of activities and schedules
• Maintain the studio’s roster and class records
• Assist with purchasing and vendor management
• Assist prospective dancers and families with information about the classes and programs and the registration process
• Interact with customers
• Help keep our outstanding community of teachers, students, and families organized and growing
• Be able to generate/produce, post, and maintain marketing collateral and materials
• Assist with special events, including annual recital, open houses, marketing events, and other activities
• Assist with developing weekly and monthly internal and external studio communications, including e-mail and paper newsletters
• Assist with basic marketing and advertising activities and campaigns, taking ownership of some campaigns
• Organize, plan, and track mini studio projects and provide status updates on a weekly basis
• Ensure studio facility is kept in good working order
• Encourage dance students and dance parents
• Live nearby the Delaware County area
Fun, outgoing, thoughtful, kind, organized, smart, energetic, excellent communications skills (written and verbal)
This is a great internship opportunity for someone who needs schedule flexibility, is trustworthy, smart, and independent, and loves to have fun while at work.
To apply, send a cover letter and resume, and a recent writing sample to email@example.com with the subject line “Office Management Assistant.”
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office, Management, Project Management, Operations, Commitment to Customer Service, Communicaitons
Preferred - Marketing, Advertising, Bookkeeping, Education, Desktop Publishing, Social Media Communications, Special Event