Marketing, WritingTeva Pharma LTD
Administrative AssistantCirca 45
Book keeping, Clerical Admin, Credit Correspondent, Customer Service, Data Entry,receptionistTeva Pharma LTD
Data entry,office assistFALCK HEALTH CARE GROUP
Data Entry ClerkFALCK HEALTH CARE GROUP
Division of Administration Summer Business Operations Intern.Odebrecht Construction, Inc.
SUMMER INTERNSHIP PROGRAM (SIP)Odebrecht Construction, Inc.
(Fall, Spring, Summer) Interns wanted - Must be able to receive college credit - AdministrationPES
Part-time Admin AssistantBookmark This
Posted: September 15 2016
Company Location: Columbus, OH
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 50 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionABOUT THE COMPANY:
Our Mission is to offer a warm, memorable hospitality experience. Our Vision is to become an unquestionably World renowned Hospitality Group with Values, Integrity and Professionalism in the core of our dealings with Product and Service Excellence, Prosperity and Benefits for all stakeholders.
Therefore, we acknowledge our responsibility as a good corporate citizen to contribute some of our resources back to our communities with our CSR.
By doing so, we will:
• Help the less fortunate.
• Support our mission in Hospitality.
• Enhance our image with our communities, customers, associates and employment recruits.
• With that understanding, we identify three fundamental elements in our Charitable Contributions .
- Judicious handling and monitoring of most of the financila activities
- Processing monthly check payments
- FIlling, Faxing, creating and sending out letters, scanning docs as instructed
- Scheduling programs, flights and keeping me up-to-date with them
- Managing expenses and Invoices
Basic weekly wage is USD800
- Your easy accesibility online, on phone or by mail is paramount
- Timely and judicious disbursement of capitals
- Printing of receipts and other Docs whenever necessary
- Getting updated on subsequent timely info
Requirements- Must have sound working relationship skills
- Must be able to operate through the computer and on the phone as instructed
- Must be able to keep track of multiple tasks
- Must have excellent project management skills
- Must keep a good financial record
- Must carry the ability to create valuable initiatives
- Must have resources to communicate clearly
- Good knowledge of MS office
- Required to keep a valid Driving License