Payroll SpecialistBookmark This
Global Security Concepts, Inc
Posted: July 26 2016
Company Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGlobal Security Concepts is a multi-locations Security Services provider.
GSC is looking to hire a hire an entry level payroll processing personal for the Accounting Dept. in our LA Corporate Office.
ResponsibilitiesThe ideal candidate must have experience in the following:
• Process payroll on a bi-weekly basis for transmittal to payroll service.
• Collect and review time sheets for accuracy, complete and track correction notices, and verify time sheets against hours.
• Enter data and maintain Excel spreadsheets and will respond to inquiries and resolve time sheets and payroll issues.
• Maintain payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data.
• Resolve payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
• Provide payroll information by answering questions and requests.
RequirementsHigh school diploma or equivalent and a minimum of three (2) years of related work experience in an Accounting Department - required
Administrative/clerical experience supporting an Accounting Department - required
Intermediate personal computer skills including MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word and Excel)
ADP payroll software and must be able to accurately and timely input data on ADP - Required
Able to process garnishments through ADP
Must have an attention to details and demonstrated mathematical ability to process Payroll .
Must be a team player and follow all Company policies and procedures
Outstanding verbal and written communication skills; must be able to handle sensitive and confidential information with tact and diplomacy.
High level of integrity with the ability to maintain confidentiality
Able to meet deadlines and successfully manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment required
Answering phones in a courteous manner, providing accurate information to inquiries and directing to appropriate staff