Office InternVulcan Electronics
Rotational Internship with Business owner/managerVulcan Electronics
Real Estate Executive AssistantYour Town & Country Real Estate
Admin Assistant Intern- Immediate FillArielle Mills
Administration and Database AssistantBoston Neighborhood Network
Customer Service Rep/AdminMedical Guardian
Administrative AssistantDonna Gamache Global
Personal AssistantBookmark This
Urban Pointe Publication & Production
1642 N Columbia Pl
Posted: December 18 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionI am currently looking for two dependable, ambitious, and hard working individuals for internship opportunities at Urban Pointe Publication and Production Company and parent companies. You must be based In the Tulsa Oklahoma area your own transportation. You will have a confidential position in this company. This position will determine a permanent hire Personal Assistant to one of the the Company Head Leaders.
Image and Style
Social Media Management
Non paid positions, possible permenant position available, traveling opportunities, and you will gain experiences in publication, social media and entertainment
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills