Data AnalystViscalom Incorporated
Business Administration InternThe Thaddeus Foundation
Event Specialist InternshipColorado Promotional Group
Data EntryFidelity Health Care
Front desk representativesFidelity Health Care
Documentation Specialist (Paid Internship)Northwestern Mutual
Real estate Investor AdministrationBroadmoor realty acquisitions LLC
Personal Assistant to Executive OfficeBookmark This
Grown Money Entertainment
899 Martin Luther King Jr. Dr
Posted: January 14 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGrown Money Entertainment Corporate Office has a personal assistant position open to help with time and daily management, scheduling of meetings, correspondence, and note taking. The role of a personal assistant can be varied, such as answering phone calls, taking notes, scheduling meetings, etc.
In business or personal contexts, personal assistants are people who provide services that relieve his or her employer from tasks that are associated with managing one’s personal and/or business life. They assist with a variety of life management tasks, including running errands, arranging travel (e.g., travel agent services such as purchasing airline tickets, reserving hotel rooms and rental cars, and arranging activities, as well as handling more localized services such as recommending a different route to work based on road or travel conditions), finance (paying bills, buying and selling stocks), shopping (meal planning, remembering special occasions like birthdays and anniversaries and purchasing gifts) and fitness (exercise monitoring and motivation, as a personal trainer may do).
Our personal assistant is required to do any task that the managers requires whether personal or professional.They are sometimes required to work long hours to deliver their daily duties or if there is a late meeting to make sure everything runs smooth and everything is there that is needed. Personal assistants (PAs) often act as the manager's first point of contact with people from both inside and outside the organisation. Tasks are likely to include:
Responsibilities- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations;
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager;
- Taking dictation and minutes;
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings;
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Organising and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings;
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff. In addition to supporting managers, their team and departments, many PAs also have their own personal workload and responsibilities.
The scope of the PA's role can be extensive and additional duties may include:
- Carrying out specific projects and research;
- Responsibility for accounts and budgets;
- Taking on some of the manager's responsibilities and working more closely with management;
- Deputizing for the manager, making decisions and delegating work to others in the manager's absence;
- Being involved in decision-making processes.
Requirements- Currently Studying Business Administration or Computer Science at Accreted School.
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office 2013, Microsoft Office 2008 Word, Mac OS, Mac OS X, Excel
Preferred - Adobe Photoshop CS5, Dreamweaver, HTML + CSS, HTML 5