Data EntryNovo Nordisk
Super Intern needed for Admin. departmentUniversal Site Services
Admin clerkFALCK HEALTH CARE GROUP
Office assistFALCK HEALTH CARE GROUP
Data entryFalck Group
Seeking intern to seek sponsorshipsStyle Studio Hair Salon
Administrative AssistantNomad Financial
Pet Relocation Office AssistantBookmark This
Rockaway Boulevard, Jamaica, NY near at JFK Airport
Posted: September 21 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are one of the world's largest pet relocation firms, specializing in the transport of domestic pets for relocating executives of Fortune 500 companies.
We are presently seeking a Pet Relocation Office Assistant in our Jamaica office location near JFK Airport working a part-time, 15 hour a week schedule during the fall, winter and spring months (during the school semesters) and then a 25 hour weekly schedule during the summer months. This position does require a car and a driver's license to be able to go to other locations within five miles of the office. Hours during hours non-summer months are 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. on Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays. During summer months (May, June, July, August) the schedule is 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
If you love animals and would like to learn about this industry, while receiving valuable administrative experience, we welcome hearing from you. This can be a year-round opportunity for the right candidate.
Position: Office Assistant
Location: Jamaica, NY near JFK Airport
(Only those students at nearby schools should apply for this position)
Reports to: Senior Pet Care Specialist
Hourly Compensation: $15/hour
Hours: 15 hours weekly (non-summer months), 25 hours weekly in the summer months
This office manages the local drivers who facilitate the transport of pets in the tri-state area as well as the northeast region.
* General administrative support includes answering incoming calls and e-mails, data entry, copying, filing, etc.
* Interfacing with other departments within the company to provide information as needed with regard to the transport of pets
* Maintain drivers' schedule
* Review pet transport documents to ensure accuracy
* Assist with securing USDA endorsements on documents - involves using one's own vehicle and may involve some interaction with pets
* Assist with moving pets as needed for vet and boarding appointments
* Handles photography of pets to use in pet postcards that are distributed to customers
* Maintains supplies by checking stock and assisting with office equipment
* Passion for pets!
* Typing and keyboard ability with proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
* Highly organized with attention to detail
* Ability to manage large volume of work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment, with good multi-tasking ability
* Excellent communication skills
* Prior work experience in a professional office setting preferred
* Reliable and trustworthy individual
* Must have current driver's license, your own car and be willing to drive at times within 5 miles of office
* Must be available to work full-time hours in the summer and part-time hours the other months of the year
* Some light lifting required
* Some college coursework completed is preferred
Position pays $15 per hour
For consideration, please respond here or send resume and cover letter to:
Please put: OIJFK in the subject line of your e-mail.
No phone calls, please.