Administrative AssistantTecan Group
Administrative AssistanceTecan Group
Administrative Assistant for Musée MagazineMusee Magazine
Executive Recruiting Firm Seeking Virtual AssistantSkilled Sourcing LLC
Networking Club Seeking Virtual AssistantSkilled Sourcing LLC
Office Intern at Intellectual Property Law FirmPatent Lawyer USA
Marketing Management, Web Design, Entrepreneurship Internship - UnpaidDobson Healthcare Services, Inc.
Pet Relocation Office AssociateBookmark This
Vetport at JFK Airport
Posted: September 21 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are one of the world's largest pet relocation firms, specializing in the transport of domestic pets for relocating executives of Fortune 500 companies.
We are presently seeking a Pet Relocation Office Associate in our JFK Airport location working a part-time, 20 hour a week schedule during the fall, winter and spring months (during the school semesters) and then a full-time (40 hour weekly schedule) during the summer months. This position does require a car and a driver's license to be able to go to other locations within the airport or nearby.
If you love animals and would like to learn about this industry, while receiving valuable administrative experience, we welcome hearing from you. This can be a year-round opportunity for the right candidate.
Position: Office Associate
Location: Vetport at JFK Airport; Jamaica, NY
(Only those students at nearby schools should apply for this position)
Reports to: Senior Pet Care Specialist
Hourly Compensation: $15/hour
Hours: Flexible, approximately 20 hours now through April and will go full-time (40 hours weekly) from May through September (after semester ends in May)
This office manages the local drivers who facilitate the transport of pets in the tri-state area as well as the northeast region.
* General administrative support includes answering incoming calls and e-mails
* Interfacing with other departments within the company to provide information as needed with regard to the transport of pets
* Maintain drivers schedule
* Review pet transport documents to ensure accuracy
* Assist with securing USDA endorsements on documents - involves some interaction with pets
* Handles photography of pets to use in pet postcards that are distributed to customers
* Special projects as required
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Outlook
* Highly organized with attention to detail
* Ability to manage large volume of work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment, with good multi-tasking ability
* Excellent communication skills
* Passion for pets
* Prior work experience in a professional office setting preferred
* Reliable and trustworthy individual
* Must have current driver's license, your own car and be willing to drive at times within 10 miles of office
* Must be available to work full-time hours in the summer and part-time hours the other months of the year
Position pays $15 per hour
For consideration, please respond here or send resume and cover letter to:
Please put: OIJFK in the subject line of your e-mail.
No phone calls, please.