Health and Wealthness AdministratorNaturkur Wellness Center
Data Center TechnicianDaewoong Pharmaceuticals
Data Center Services CoordinatorDaewoong Pharmaceuticals
Office AssistantSHV Holdings
Data EntrySHV Holdings
Administrative Assistantpan american health organization
Personal /Office Assistant (Intern)PLM METTA HEALING OASIS, LLC
Customer serviceIOL Chemicals & Pharma LTD
Pet Relocation Office AssistantBookmark This
Rockaway Boulevard, Jamaica, NY near at JFK Airport
Posted: September 21 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are one of the world's largest pet relocation firms, specializing in the transport of domestic pets for relocating executives of Fortune 500 companies.
We are presently seeking a Pet Relocation Office Assistant in our Jamaica office location near JFK Airport working a part-time, 15 hour a week schedule during the fall, winter and spring months (during the school semesters) and then a 25 hour weekly schedule during the summer months. This position does require a car and a driver's license to be able to go to other locations within five miles of the office. Hours during hours non-summer months are 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. on Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays. During summer months (May, June, July, August) the schedule is 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
If you love animals and would like to learn about this industry, while receiving valuable administrative experience, we welcome hearing from you. This can be a year-round opportunity for the right candidate.
Position: Office Assistant
Location: Jamaica, NY near JFK Airport
(Only those students at nearby schools should apply for this position)
Reports to: Senior Pet Care Specialist
Hourly Compensation: $15/hour
Hours: 15 hours weekly (non-summer months), 25 hours weekly in the summer months
This office manages the local drivers who facilitate the transport of pets in the tri-state area as well as the northeast region.
* General administrative support includes answering incoming calls and e-mails, data entry, copying, filing, etc.
* Interfacing with other departments within the company to provide information as needed with regard to the transport of pets
* Maintain drivers' schedule
* Review pet transport documents to ensure accuracy
* Assist with securing USDA endorsements on documents - involves using one's own vehicle and may involve some interaction with pets
* Assist with moving pets as needed for vet and boarding appointments
* Handles photography of pets to use in pet postcards that are distributed to customers
* Maintains supplies by checking stock and assisting with office equipment
* Passion for pets!
* Typing and keyboard ability with proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
* Highly organized with attention to detail
* Ability to manage large volume of work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment, with good multi-tasking ability
* Excellent communication skills
* Prior work experience in a professional office setting preferred
* Reliable and trustworthy individual
* Must have current driver's license, your own car and be willing to drive at times within 5 miles of office
* Must be available to work full-time hours in the summer and part-time hours the other months of the year
* Some light lifting required
* Some college coursework completed is preferred
Position pays $15 per hour
For consideration, please respond here or send resume and cover letter to:
Please put: OIJFK in the subject line of your e-mail.
No phone calls, please.