Business Development / Sales InternMALCOLM X CENTER - WMXP/95.5fm
Human Resources InternMeda AB
Quality Control Internship Program at the Montgomery County Circuit Court, MARYLANDMontgomery County Circuit Court
Office InternIntuit Company
Archives InternshipAmerican Association of Nurse Anesthetists
Human Resources InternIntuit Company
Administrative AssistantThe J.M Smucker
Product & Data Research InternBookmark This
Posted: August 19 2016
Company Location: Philadelphia, PA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a US based company specify in product research and sourcing. Position available: Product & Data Research Intern.
1 month unpaid training and afterwards paid internship.
$9.00 per hour/20 hour week.
Performance based commissions.
ResponsibilitiesIntern will be performing administrative tasks that pertain to product research and communicate with clients/vendors.
Responsibilities and duties include but are not limited to: making phone calls, follow up with vendors and clients by email and phone, product research, market research, price research. Develop systematic forms used for communications.
Requirements1) Must have good communication skills and fluent in English.
2) Must be able to pay attention to details and perform administrative work.
3) Job requires daily phone calls, e-mails, occasional face to face interaction.
4) Job requires openness to learn technical/hardware/industrial and miscellaneous products.
5) Must be able to understand blueprints, simple arithmetic, and conversions.
6) Familiar with Microsoft word, access, excel or similar.
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Excel, English, Microsoft Access, Adobe Acrobat Professional
Preferred - Adobe Photoshop