Office InternHuniie Inc
Research Data Entry InternshipMind Plus Matter
Office InternTeam One Global
Administrative assistantyum yum donots
Professional Development in DC - Summer Internship in Washington, DCAmerican University
Data Entryyum yum donots
CTW Ventures Youth DevelopmentClean the World
Administrative InternClean the World
Product Licensing Administrative InternBookmark This
16 Fitch St
Posted: August 19 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for a Licensing Administrator Intern to work in our Norwalk, CT office. The right candidate must have some knowledge of the licensing product world. Experience with design submissions, approval process and product development a big plus. You should be able to multi-task, stay organized and be able to work as a team member but also independently as well.
Jobs functions would include:
- Product Submissions
- Keep track of design approvals
- Purchase order processing
- Ordering / Follow-up with overseas factories
- Product development
- Coordination with various vendors
- Correspondence with buyers
- Sku management and analysis
- Coordinate with production to schedule on-time and complete shipments
- Handle special customer requests
- Jewelry Product Development big PLUS!
- Familiar with Star Wars, Marvel and other licensed brands.
- Detail Oriented
- MS Office Proficient
- Proficiency with Excel (vlookup)
- Some knowledge of Photoshop
- Fast Learner