Product Research & Data AnalystBookmark This
Posted: September 05 2016
Company Location: Philadelphia, PA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a US based company specializing in product research and sourcing. Position Available: Product & Data Research Intern.
1-2 weeks unpaid training and afterwards paid internship.
$9.00 per hour/20 hour week.
Performance based commissions.
Responsibilities1) Must have good communication skills and fluent in English.
2) Must be able to pay attention to details and perform administrative work.
3) Job requires daily phone calls, e-mails, occasional face to face interaction.
4) Job requires openness to learn technical/hardware/industrial and miscellaneous products.
5) Must be able to understand blueprints, simple arithmetic, and conversions.
6) Familiar with Microsoft word, access, excel or similar.
RequirementsIntern will be performing administrative tasks that pertain to product research and communicate with clients/vendors.
Responsibilities and duties include but are not limited to: making phone calls, follow up with vendors and clients by email and phone, product research, market research, price research. Develop systematic forms used for communications.
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Excel, English, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft
Preferred - Adobe Photoshop