Data Entry, Clerical Admin, Administrative Assistant, Customer Service, Accounting,Pay $25-35 hourlyOnline-Data-Entry
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Houston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Administrative Service ManagerRush Medicals
ASSISTANT PROCUREMENT OFFICERWESTAT
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE CSR ( VIRTUAL)WESTAT
OFFICE ASSISTANTKeystone Foods
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE CSR ( VIRTUAL)Keystone Foods
Production Internship at Jill StuartBookmark This
New York, NY
Posted: March 04 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJill Stuart is well known for her beautiful cocktail dresses, we are looking for candidates for the production department. This position will enable them to learn how the product gets done... from ordering raw material to the finish product being shipped to the stores.
We are looking for candidates of different backgrounds.
Responsibilities. Learn about different types of fabrics and trims
2. Creation of trim sheets by style to ensure correct fabric and trims are used
3. Learn about patterns
4. Fittings: receiving overseas samples and preparing them for fittings; learning how to take notes during fittings
5. Administrative/clerk work
6. Making sure special assigned projects are completed on a timely manner.
Intermediate stage of the internship:
1. Creation of zoodata templates for each style (cost template, cutting ticket, specs)
2. Getting familiar with the operations of factories and suppliers
3. Learn how to estimate consumptions
RequirementsAs stated above, this position is open for candidates of different backgrounds. You will acquire the garment knowledge to get the tasks done (no fashion or textile background needed).
This position requires a lot of follow up and getting projects done on a timely matter.
Attention to detail is a must.
MICROSOFT OFFICE A MUST!