Costumer ServiceArmstrong World Industries
Clerical JobArmstrong World Industries
Data EntryArmstrong World Industries
Payroll ClerkArmstrong World Industries
Administrative AssistantArmstrong World Industries
Data AnalystViscalom Incorporated
Business Administrative Assistant / Intern AssistantOasis Design Inc
Project ManagerBookmark This
Posted: October 12 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description* Accomplishes human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
* Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
* Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
* Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
* Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
* Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
* Ensure resource availability and allocation.
* Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
* Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
* Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
* Very good educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering
* Proven working experience in project management in the information technology sector