Public Relations AssistantBookmark This
Kharris Media Group & KCelebTV
Posted: June 07 2016
Company Location: North Hollywood, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionResponsible for assisting with the creation and implementation of public relations initiatives. Concepts and creates promotional content for PR purposes.
1.Supervise social media outreach.
2.Provide support to public relations department.
3.Promote products and services through public relations initiatives.
4.Create and deliver press releases, media relations content, short descriptions of KCelebTV interviews, social media content, and speaking proposals.
5. Scheduling interviews with the Celebrities PR's or Managers ( make sure your compiling a list of each contact/email).
6. Responding to emails or phone calls.
7. Book flights for CEO, send details to graphic designer for flyer/poster creation.
8. Take notes, snap chat & take phone pictures for social media pages. (Celebrity Events, Red Carpet etc).
9. Keep track of all activities, trips, events etc (be on point).
10. Order supplies
RequirementsIntern must have all ascribed below:
We Prefer someone that lives in Los Angeles or NYC.
Must have a car.
A professional demeanor.
Have great writing skills.
Know microsoft programs such as Word, Power Point, Publisher & Office.
A working cell phone & labtop w/ wi -fi (internet services).
High school graduate or GED.
Must be able to work well under pressure, dress to impress if partake in Celebrity functions and be available when contacted. (respond via text or email if your not able to talk).
Return miss calls asap.
Most importly enjoy the job & get the most out it!
SkillsRequired - Written & Verbal Communication Abilities, AP style writing
Preferred - Bilingual