Project ManagerThink Dream Live Foundation Inc.
Administrative AssistantThink Dream Live Foundation Inc.
Super fun Office Intern wantedSavant Portraits LLC
Executive Assistant to the CEOPulse, LLC
Administrative Assistant Needed for Creative Publishing CompanyAPG Publishing
United Summer Associate internshipLos Angeles
Business AdministratorAmerican View Productions
Customer ServiceIasis Healthcare Cooperation
Public Relations InternBookmark This
World Wide Technology
Posted: December 03 2015
Company Location: Hazelwood, MO
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe believe in creating lasting relationships with our staff, partners and customers, building relationships based on honesty and trust, relationships that flourish. It’s what motivates us to constantly find new ways to exceed the expectations of our partners and customers’, finding ever better ways of building stronger relationships.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.