Interim Office Manager - Strider Lab (internship with quick promotion)Strider
(Fall, Spring, Summer) Real estate Company looking for interns - Must be able to get college creditReal Estate
Private practice insurance billing asst internWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Personal AssistantRebel Lifestyle Magazine
Transcriptionist NEEDED ASAPRebel Lifestyle Magazine
Virtual assistant needed4eva Inc.
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Posted: May 16 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWhitleyPenn company is seeking persons to work Full time/part-time in an office environment,required candidates would have both Comp.Business and personal computers knowledge, including spreadsheet, word processing,
data entry database software applications and follow protocols.
We offer some training,salary and benefits.
We are seeking extremely motivated and experienced individual for the available position
(20-30 hours per week Monday through Friday)
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.