Office Assistant Fashion internLena Erziak
Intern/Project Assistant: Monitoring, Evaluation & LearningNDI
Administrative InternThe Tree of Health Center
College InternsBushwick Film Festival.com
Virtual Personal Assistant Needed UrgentlyGlobal Orphans Trust & Humanitarian Services, Inc. (GOTAHS)
Office InternSaddleback Leather Company
Resort InternshipThe Alexander Hotel
Health Care InternAllegis Group
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Alarm Clock Films
Posted: June 22 2015
Company Location: Jackson, WY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAbout Our Company:
Alarm Clock Films is a small production company with a large and global reach. We have editing, directing and produced videos for large companies, including 4-H, The National Park Service, Hughes Communications, NASA and Nimia along with several local companies. Alarm Clock Films is well known and highly regarded as a cinematic production house capable of a wide range of promotional videos for many companies.
We are looking for a student pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing that can help with communicate with our clients via email.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
SkillsRequired - Article Writing, SEO copywriting, B2B Marketing, Building Customer Relations
Preferred - Branding Experience, Customer Experience