Executive Assistant to the CEOPulse, LLC
ADMIN & MARKETING INTERNSHIPNu Republic
Personal AssistantThe Single Wives Club
Logistics InternITOCHU Prominent USA LCC
Office ManagerArmstrong World Industries
Data Entry AnalystANTHEM Inc.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE ( DIGITAL )EISER
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Alarm Clock Films
Posted: June 22 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAbout Our Company:
Alarm Clock Films is a small production company with a large and global reach. We have editing, directing and produced videos for large companies, including 4-H, The National Park Service, Hughes Communications, NASA and Nimia along with several local companies. Alarm Clock Films is well known and highly regarded as a cinematic production house capable of a wide range of promotional videos for many companies.
We are looking for a student pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing that can help with communicate with our clients via email.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
SkillsRequired - Article Writing, SEO copywriting, B2B Marketing, Building Customer Relations
Preferred - Branding Experience, Customer Experience