Public Relations InternKLA-Tencor Corporation
Personal AssistantKG Enterprises
Summer InternPlus Career
Administrative AssistantBolt On Technology
Administrative AssistantNest Seekers International
Administrative Assistance InternALLERGAN PLC
Administrative AssistantLife for Love LLC
Public Relations InternBookmark This
T. Williams & Associates
9509 E 57th Street
Posted: April 20 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA Raytown, Missouri accountant is in need of a Public Relations Intern that is full of creative ideas or public/media relations, digital marketing, special events, and administrative duties as assigned.
Interns must be able to commit to at least 3 months, and preferably longer. Interns will be unpaid and will be expected to be available 12–20 hours per week. Academic credit may be offered.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.