Public Relations InternBookmark This
T. Williams & Associates
9509 E 57th Street
Posted: April 20 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA Raytown, Missouri accountant is in need of a Public Relations Intern that is full of creative ideas or public/media relations, digital marketing, special events, and administrative duties as assigned.
Interns must be able to commit to at least 3 months, and preferably longer. Interns will be unpaid and will be expected to be available 12–20 hours per week. Academic credit may be offered.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.