Help Desk AssistantIclployalty
Data Entry ClerkIclployalty
Administrative, Student Services, and Communications internAnaheim University
Administrative assistantSociety Row
Administrative Assistance $29 hourlyCabot Corporation
Administrative AssistantReliance capital Limited
secretary internFarmers Insurance
REAL ESTATE ADMININISTRATIVE InternBookmark This
The Gretsch - 60 Broadway
Posted: September 07 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Boutique Real Estate company in Williamsburg, serving all of the Brooklyn, NY rental and sales markets.
Learn the operational functions of a Real Estate company.
Will be right hand person to Office Manager and Broker/Owner
Performing functions of a Listing Coordinator and Social Media Manager.
Surround your self with down to earth Agents in a cool working environment.
We are flexible with months of internship but have the following available:
Fall - Begin immediately. Start dates are flexible. Minimum 60 day internship.
MUST BE AVAILABLE AT LEAST 3 DAYS PER WEEK.
SEND AVAILABILITY DATES WITH YOUR APPLICATION
All interns must be able to commit to 2 months
Send resume and AVAILABILITY Dates with response.
modern real estate
Responsibilities- Organize and process real estate folders
- Monitor and update internal database
- Assist Agents, Broker and Office Manager with adhoc tasks
- Management and informational data input of listings database (will be the Listings Coordinator)
- Perform data entry, copying, scanning, file maintenance
- Manage social media accounts
- Assist with marketing and advertising strategies
Requirements- Must be authorized to work in the u.s.
-INCLUDE AVAILABLE DATES AND HOURS WITH APPLICATION TO BE CONSIDERED. CANDIDATES WHO DO NOT PROVIDE START AND END DATE AVAILABILITY WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
- Understand internet functions and research functions
- Interest in learning operational functions of a Real Estate office
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values efficiency, dependability, and organization
- Possess Social Media management and advertising skills
- Well versed in Google applications, MS Office
- Available to work a minimum of 24 hours per week.
- Provide dates and hours with your application.
- Can play a game of pool on occasion
SkillsRequired - Twitter, MS Office Suite, Office Equipment, Instagram, Google Apps, Facebook Marketing, Word Processing, LinkedIn, Google Chrome, Email Newsletter Design, Google Calendar, Online Data Entry, American English, Google Drive
Preferred - Excel, QuickBooks, Paint, Database Management, Adobe Acrobat Pro