Social Media InternshipThe Hunter Group
NCR Retail InternPlaceholder business logo Aaron Communication Service, Inc.
Intern, Human ResourcesPlaceholder business logo Aaron Communication Service, Inc.
Sales InternPlaceholder business logo Aaron Communication Service, Inc.
Actuary InternPlaceholder business logo Aaron Communication Service, Inc.
Customer Solutions InternPlaceholder business logo Aaron Communication Service, Inc.
Data Analyst InternPlaceholder business logo Aaron Communication Service, Inc.
Sales and Marketing Associate Entry LevelPlaceholder business logo Aaron Communication Service, Inc.
REAL ESTATE ADMININISTRATIVE InternBookmark This
The Gretsch - 60 Broadway
Posted: September 07 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Boutique Real Estate company in Williamsburg, serving all of the Brooklyn, NY rental and sales markets.
Learn the operational functions of a Real Estate company.
Will be right hand person to Office Manager and Broker/Owner
Performing functions of a Listing Coordinator and Social Media Manager.
Surround your self with down to earth Agents in a cool working environment.
We are flexible with months of internship but have the following available:
Fall - Begin immediately. Start dates are flexible. Minimum 60 day internship.
MUST BE AVAILABLE AT LEAST 3 DAYS PER WEEK.
SEND AVAILABILITY DATES WITH YOUR APPLICATION
All interns must be able to commit to 2 months
Send resume and AVAILABILITY Dates with response.
modern real estate
Responsibilities- Organize and process real estate folders
- Monitor and update internal database
- Assist Agents, Broker and Office Manager with adhoc tasks
- Management and informational data input of listings database (will be the Listings Coordinator)
- Perform data entry, copying, scanning, file maintenance
- Manage social media accounts
- Assist with marketing and advertising strategies
Requirements- Must be authorized to work in the u.s.
-INCLUDE AVAILABLE DATES AND HOURS WITH APPLICATION TO BE CONSIDERED. CANDIDATES WHO DO NOT PROVIDE START AND END DATE AVAILABILITY WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
- Understand internet functions and research functions
- Interest in learning operational functions of a Real Estate office
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values efficiency, dependability, and organization
- Possess Social Media management and advertising skills
- Well versed in Google applications, MS Office
- Available to work a minimum of 24 hours per week.
- Provide dates and hours with your application.
- Can play a game of pool on occasion
SkillsRequired - Twitter, MS Office Suite, Office Equipment, Instagram, Google Apps, Facebook Marketing, Word Processing, LinkedIn, Google Chrome, Email Newsletter Design, Google Calendar, Online Data Entry, American English, Google Drive
Preferred - Excel, QuickBooks, Paint, Database Management, Adobe Acrobat Pro