Administrative, Student Services, and Communications internAnaheim University
Administrative assistantSociety Row
Administrative Assistance $29 hourlyCabot Corporation
Administrative AssistantReliance capital Limited
secretary internFarmers Insurance
ADMINSTRATION ASSISTANT INTERNA Dream Group
SADM CUSTOMER SERVICE OPERATIONS REPRESENTATIVEAdvantest America
Business Development / Sales InternMARIA A.TURCO,LLC
Real Estate Executive AssistantBookmark This
Your Town & Country Real Estate
1742 E. Passyunk Avenue
Posted: October 26 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMarketing Intern/ Administrative Intern
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
-A positive attitude with great organizational and follow up skills
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Manage (CRM) customer relationship management systems
-Assist in marketing campaigns
SkillsRequired - Organization Skills, Proficient in Microsoft Office
Preferred - Administrative Activities